Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jump Starting This Blog

So starting tomorrow, December 1st, I've agreed to respond to writing prompts from here:  http://www.reverb10.com/.  See my cool button over there on the side?

From the website:  Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. The end of the year is an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead. With Reverb 10, we'll do both.

Thinking each and every day for the past year that I really should post something has resulted in exactly ONE post this year.  Obviously this is not working.  While I do have some serious doubt that I can really stick to this, especially given the time of the year....I'm doing it anyway!  When common sense gets in the way of agreeing to do something that I may regret agreeing to do, I'll just hang it up.

If you're out there...is anyone out there?  Come on back and see how I'm doing.  What have I got to lose?  I may break my all time record of posting only once a year!

No comments: