Wednesday, December 15, 2010

#reverb10 - December 15 5 Minutes

Prompt:  Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

(Author: Patti Digh)

An amazing trip in April to the Mohonk Mountain House.  Beautiful place, old style charm, wonderful setting, totally pampered.

The day my daughter chose Temple University over three other schools and I knew it was the right decision for her.  And it was!

A most amazing graduation party to celebrate my daughter's high school graduation.  It wasn't the occasion, it was the amazing mix of people -- friends, family, in-laws, ex-laws, etc. all together

A great trip to the beach with my husband and my daughter.  Great food!  A lot of laughs!  Getting stuck in the rain.

The day we dropped my daughter off at college.  Sad, but exciting.

When I finally got my mother to agree to see a doctor after many years of not going.  I didn't realize how heavily it weighed on me until I felt the relief of her going.

The night that my class of historic preservation students "got it" and began jumping in with ideas for case study solutions that were right on target.  What teaching is all about.

Preparing the house for Christmas in anticipation of my daughter coming home from college. Remembering how I felt that first year that I came home and the house was all decorated and smelled good and I was so happy to be home. 

No comments: